Hey all

Stevil

Germinating
User ID
Joined up today after reading the post about mediseed man seeds. I ordered seeds from them a few days ago then looked for review's as you do. I am hoping they turn up and then germinate. We will see. Any ways looking forward to learning a lot from you guys as I am new to growing (if the seeds sprout). Looking at getting a grow tent set up and leaning towards a spider farmer 2 x 2 with a sf1000. Any thoughts on that set up would be appreciated. Anyway cheers and looking forward to having some fun here.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Sawatdee khrap 🙏
I’d say start with what you can afford. If you find that it’s becoming a thing in your life ,then upgrade. No point having rolls Royce gear.if you’re only going to do one grow,then everything goes in the shed with the bread maker.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
welcome to TSE Stevil,,,
The SF 1000 is only a 100 w light mate,,
good for seedlings and a couple of weeks of veg ,

it will flower a plant but But only. 60 x 60 cm footprint ,,,way too small for the tent you want.

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Maybe I’d rethink spider farmer they are getting rightfully trashed on another part of the forum.

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
welcome to TSE Stevil,,,
The SF 1000 is only a 100 w light mate,,
good for seedlings and a couple of weeks of veg ,

it will flower a plant but But only. 60 x 60 cm footprint ,,,way too small for the tent you want.
Joined up today after reading the post about mediseed man seeds. I ordered seeds from them a few days ago then looked for review's as you do. I am hoping they turn up and then germinate. We will see. Any ways looking forward to learning a lot from you guys as I am new to growing (if the seeds sprout). Looking at getting a grow tent set up and leaning towards a spider farmer 2 x 2 with a sf1000. Any thoughts on that set up would be appreciated. Anyway cheers and looking forward to having some fun here.
haha :D

Top Bottom