Helloooo all.

DaZzEd

Germinating
User ID
Wish i found this aussie forum before finding Mediseedman, no customer service at all. But look forward to all the comments in here and learning lots. Back into it after years away, no more kids at home so lets go. Just nosy effing neighbours to contend with.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Wish i found this aussie forum before finding Mediseedman, no customer service at all. But look forward to all the comments in here and learning lots. Back into it after years away, no more kids at home so lets go. Just nosy effing neighbours to contend with.
G'day and welcome. What was your Mediseedman experience? We gotta keep exposing these fuckwits bean vendors doing the rounds in Aus. Don't go near Kanga Seeds either - just ripoff kunts. Difficult enough to put up with Coppers and Kustoms in Aus, so we just don't need other stoners trying to rip us off. Expose the crooks within Canna community. A pox on the filthy kunts.

DaZzEd

Germinating
User ID
G'day and welcome. What was your Mediseedman experience? We gotta keep exposing these fuckwits bean vendors doing the rounds in Aus. Don't go near Kanga Seeds either - just ripoff kunts. Difficult enough to put up with Coppers and Kustoms in Aus, so we just don't need other stoners trying to rip us off. Expose the crooks within Canna community. A pox on the filthy kunts.
Shit, they replied over the weekend asking for a photo of the transaction which i originally sent, and now still waiting for a response. Wont hold my breath but lesson learned.

Top Bottom