Hello

t0rMeNtIuM

Germinating
User ID
Hi guys just joined .
I'm in SE QLD . I'm an old school grower smoker from the 80,s haven't had much to do with this for the past 30 years and now looking into growing a few plants for personal .
Ive lost contact with old freinds and wouldn't even know we're to start to get hold of seeds.whsts everyone's opinions on buying online. Is it safe

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Welcome.🙏
we get noobs talking seed all the time. It’s boring.
Read threads,join the conversation. Things will sort itself out. Online is mostly safe. Customs are cunts tho.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Hi guys just joined .
I'm in SE QLD . I'm an old school grower smoker from the 80,s haven't had much to do with this for the past 30 years and now looking into growing a few plants for personal .
Ive lost contact with old freinds and wouldn't even know we're to start to get hold of seeds.whsts everyone's opinions on buying online. Is it safe
Welcome. Try 7East Genetics. They're site sponsors. Based in Canada, and their packages are currently getting through Aus Kustoms ok. They have some great looking regular strains. With heaps of freebies they're prices are also about as good as you'll get in ( or out of) Aus for now.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Hi guys just joined .
Welcome to TSE..
Old Fox’s suggestion of using 7east seeds is about the best bet you’ve got for good seeds,,they are affordable and you get plenty of freebies aswell.
they are a sponsor here and their adds are normally displayed but here is the link to their site

Top Bottom