Hello Antipodean brothers and sisters

arty zan

Seedling
User ID
Hi my name is arty zan, I'm from "Up Over" the opposite of "Down Under"!
British humor lmao!
I have come here, due to someone i follow on IG.
I'm interested in all things cannabis & love growing autos and have done for the last 10+ years, the previous 17 years, I was growing photoperiods.
I love LED's for growing and have built a couple of lights.
Anything else you want to know just ask, I am an approachable guy.
I'm happy to help where I can but I prefer to help those who help themselves, ie do some research before asking for me to explain it to the N'th degree. I will happily point people in the right direction to educate themselves, then discuss the finer points. This means I can help more people, otherwise i would spend the rest of my life explaining things to people!

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
British humor lmao!
I'm interested in all things cannabis & love growing autos and have done for the last 10+ years, the previous 17 years, I was growing photoperiods.
I'm happy to help where I can but I prefer to help those who help themselves, ie do some research before asking for me to explain it to the N'th degree. I will happily point people in the right direction to educate themselves, then discuss the finer points. This means I can help more people, otherwise i would spend the rest of my life explaining things to people!
Welcome ya limey soap dodger. 👍👍
What degenerate did ya follow here??
Yeah pics tell a thousand words.

BDbees

Germinating
User ID
British humor lmao!
I'm not surprised there is so much knife crime in the UK. I wanted to stab myself in the head after reading that.

smileysmoke

Blooming
User ID
geez ladies. keep it above board for once and welcome this new member properly. ffs
ignore these clowns :p

Arty good to have you here. looking forward to learning more from your experience with Autos!

Top Bottom