G'day

P

Pedro de spacas

Here for a bit of inside growing info, been growing outside for a few years, but the weather and the bugs keep wrecking them
bought a tent, that's as far as I've gotten.

Was keen on using soil, but after seeing Porkys grow i thought better of it, what's the easiest way to get a good supply of buds
smoke about a 1/4 a week, hate buying it, would like to do at least two grows a year

any advice would be welcome

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
P

Pedro de spacas

@Pedro de pacas ya finally back!!
I've missed you!! 🤣
I went thru your "back to 8" diary, its put me off soil, seems like a lot of effort for bugger all growth

Pedro de pacas is a good bloke, picked me up hitchhiking one day, we been mates ever since

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I went thru your "back to 8" diary, its put me off soil, seems like a lot of effort for bugger all growth

Pedro de pacas is a good bloke, picked me up hitchhiking one day, we been mates ever since
Yeah I was considering fucking soil off but I just couldn't!! 😔
Don't blame the soil blame the grower!! 🤣
If he's ya mate tell the cockless crybaby to finish his period, dust the sand from his vagina and get back on here!! 😉

Unknown User

Curing
User ID
copy and paste below…….
Up in smoke.
The film that began the film careers of the infamous Cheech and Chong. Pedro De Pacas and Anthony “Man” Stoner are two potheads who meet up by chance on a highway in California. They go looking for some marijuana and accidentally end up being deported to Mexico. To get back, they inadvertently agree to drive a van made entirely with marijuana from Tijuana to Los Angeles. Now, they are being followed by police officers while trying to make it to a battle of the bands where they believe they can secure their futures.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
That's why I went with Sister Mary because of Pedro's reference in the first place

Same as some of my grow titles just to keep theme alive hence

Next Grow , cheech and chong movie in 1980 Next Movie

Who ever you are good to see someone keeping them with the theme

P

Pedro de spacas

That's why I went with Sister Mary because of Pedro's reference in the first place

Same as some of my grow titles just to keep theme alive hence

Next Grow , cheech and chong movie in 1980 Next Movie

Who ever you are good to see someone keeping them with the theme

Might never of smoked pot if I hadn't seen up in smoke, was a great movie

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Seen it in the back of my kombie at Coolangatta drive in

Was a mushroom cloud above the back 2 rows

Bloke was going around after the second movie had finished waking up all the ppl that had crashed in the back of vans or kombi , us included

Scored some nice weed on the way up of some mates who had moved to Nambucca Heads

Was some sweet home grown

P

Pedro de spacas

Seen it in the back of my kombie at Coolangatta drive in

Was a mushroom cloud above the back 2 rows

Bloke was going around after the second movie had finished waking up all the ppl that had crashed in the back of vans or kombi , us included

Scored some nice weed on the way up of some mates who had moved to Nambucca Heads

Was some sweet home grown
Not sure where I seen up in smoke, think it might of been on video ?, seen the next movie at the drive in 1981
watched up in smoke early 82, first time i smoked pot was some very nice hash, was late 82 at a mates 16th

probably about time to watch them all again, all I need is some hash 😂

Top Bottom