G'Day fellow greenthumbs

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
I've been lurking for a little while and finally got around to saying hello. I've been indoor growing for a few years and have had a hand at DWC, Hempy Buckets, and settled on organic soil as working best for me. I'm actually an immigrant from a similar Australian cannabis forum. That place got too argumentative for my taste and seems to have a lot of off-topic spammy threads now. Time to try something new!

At the moment, I have a grow going late in veg with a couple Bubba Kush and Cheese plants. Starting plans for a seed run soon. Just for fun and personal use, no intention of trying to be the next Nevil. Hopefully, you fellas can provide some helpful advice with that project...

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

seeded

Vegetating
User ID
Welcome to the forum mate
One day there'll be a elusive thread that'll stay on topic, without the bickering.🤞

Welcome to the shitshow, veritas. (y)
My grow diary might just be that thread hey though to be fair I reckon once I start chucking pollen again I'll rustle jimmies galore even if it's only because I've timed all my mothers to be seeded at the right time by counting the days from flipping them to flowering to line everything up perfectly for a single application of pollen. I'll be sure to tag @Sedge to ensure I'm called a brainlet and kick things off if worse comes to worse though, can't be having my thread be the lone unicorn around here :ROFLMAO:

Cheech

Vegetating
User ID
I've been lurking for a little while and finally got around to saying hello. I've been indoor growing for a few years and have had a hand at DWC, Hempy Buckets, and settled on organic soil as working best for me. I'm actually an immigrant from a similar Australian cannabis forum. That place got too argumentative for my taste and seems to have a lot of off-topic spammy threads now. Time to try something new!

At the moment, I have a grow going late in veg with a couple Bubba Kush and Cheese plants. Starting plans for a seed run soon. Just for fun and personal use, no intention of trying to be the next Nevil. Hopefully, you fellas can provide some helpful advice with that project...
Hello mate.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I assumed this forum was full of celebrities. I've watched all your docos Cheech, great stuff. Are Willie and Snoop here too?
Snoop was in da(this) house last year.....lol. Disappeared shortly after his introduction. Willie never made it here...............I think he's on the road again....he just can't wait to get on the road again. 🤟

pug

Vegetating
User ID
g'day mate ... nice to see you again.:)

i always look forward to your grows, experiments and advice.

Top Bottom