from Canberra

dietrichcr

Seedling
User ID
Hello. Just joined after a negative experience with cgaustralia.com.au. Indeed, I ordered seeds, paid immediately and after waiting long enough ... got nothing. Furthermore, all my emails re the issue have remained unanswered. So for me the forum is to separate scam businesses such as cgaustralia from bonafide ones.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

SimonA

Germinating
User ID
Hello. Just joined after a negative experience with cgaustralia.com.au. Indeed, I ordered seeds, paid immediately and after waiting long enough ... got nothing. Furthermore, all my emails re the issue have remained unanswered. So for me the forum is to separate scam businesses such as cgaustralia from bonafide ones.
Welcome mate…I placed an order yesterday with them, fuck I will be spewing

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Unusual mate, had a few orders with them this year, always on time [5-6 days], most of their stuff been ok and no dramas contacting them
Suppose u gotta take good with bad lets hope they was just having a bad day
Pretty sure they not a scam though

dietrichcr

Seedling
User ID
Unusual mate, had a few orders with them this year, always on time [5-6 days], most of their stuff been ok and no dramas contacting them
Suppose u gotta take good with bad lets hope they was just having a bad day
Pretty sure they not a scam though
my mistake. They replied to all my emails but all went into a spam folder. So, I was not fair towards cgaustralia.

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
my mistake. They replied to all my emails but all went into a spam folder. So, I was not fair towards cgaustralia.
Some of us have been buying seeds for years,without the benefit of the forum. It’s a gamble. If you’re not prepared to loose a few dollars and write it down to bad luck,maybe you need to be paying top dollar for legal med cannabis.

L

Luked Warm DC

Welcome mate…I placed an order yesterday with them, fuck I will be spewing
Hey man did you end up hearing from cgaustralia there site is down and non responsive to emails.

Top Bottom