Freakshow the fucked up new strain from Humboldt Seeds

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
:LOL: Have a look at this , thought it was bullshit at first but there is a whole thread dedicated to it on ICMag forum

Looks a lot better than mongy weed

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
It does look obvious. This mob seem to be a relatively new Yankee breeder( seedback). Picked up some of their Lemongrass, that I sprouted few days ago. I've emailed the company before, and they claim all their strains grow between 4 to 11 pounds in the ground outdoors. No real reviews online, but who doesn't want to try an 11 pound plant that's ready to harvest in 7 weeks flowering 😂😂😂.

D

Deleted member DC01

It does look obvious. This mob seem to be a relatively new Yankee breeder( seedback). Picked up some of their Lemongrass, that I sprouted few days ago. I've emailed the company before, and they claim all their strains grow between 4 to 11 pounds in the ground outdoors. No real reviews online, but who doesn't want to try an 11 pound plant that's ready to harvest in 7 weeks flowering 😂😂😂.
Seen ya last years effort old boy, ya better send em here hey, if ya want to see a 11 lb'r
only joking mate

Hermie shit from them, not just me saying it, it doing the rounds, hope its ok

arty zan

Seedling
User ID
It is freaky for sure, I'd like to see what it would be like crossed with ABC (Australian Bastard Cannabis) and maybe some "ducksfoot" to create some really freaky weed! The problem I guess is they all contain a lot of recessive genes but some one is bound to give it a go! I wonder what the future holds, maybe some very odd looking stealth plants?

smileysmoke

Blooming
User ID
Mandalorian Genetics are stabilising the strain now. should be ready from this Sunday i think. super keen on it myself. Aussie landrace!

Reactions: HGO
Top Bottom