CSI

SAW

Blooming
User ID
I’m one happy camper this morning.
I was keen to add a SE Asian strain to my grow. I had been looking at CSI for awhile and decided I’d give them a shot. 12 x IBL Burmese regs. $150US was posted off 03/06. Their automated system confirmed order.
Anyway months later I’m thinking we’ll that was a costly lesson, no news, I didn’t even bother responding.
Imagine my surprise almost 90 days (24/8) later and I get an email your order has been processed.
Arrived today, no stealth, no attempt, just a fat wad of seeds. Won’t comment further, but shipping method was different and destined to succeed.
What started as a $10.50AUD per seed order, resulted in a $2.50/seed order.
Pretty stoked as the Chiteral was on my maybe next time to buy.
Highly recommend.
8A578CB4-C0C2-405A-8319-8389B2C2ABD4.jpeg

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Dmase

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Nice selection Saw.. I’m a big fan of Caleb’s work! Have watched a lot of his podcast. Placed an order a few months back on his last sale. The cash thing seems abit sketch but if your willing to take the chance, the freebies makes it all worth while. If there’s something else you’re also interested in, leave it in the notes, most of the time he will throw it in as freebie. Got his Big bad wolf 2.0 in flower atm and just germinated some Chemdog D S1 and Flight risk. Will be following along on your grow.

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Just to be clear this is from 'CSI Humbolt' or 'Humbolt CSI' yeah?

Reactions: SAW

SAW

Blooming
User ID
@Dmase, yeah cash was different, but sent international registered. After over two months I’d pretty much given up, lesson learnt and wasn’t even going to chase it up. I reckon I’ve got one more OS purchase left in me then no more 😂
There’s way more shit sellers out there than quality ones, it’s hard to discern. Hence the value of this site, and asking questions.
This video should be compulsory for any new seed shopper. It’s funny I looked through my old packets and I had his Bruce Banner. Beginners luck or a fluke. I’ve still got some crosses hidden away.

Goonie Goat

Curing
User ID
@Dmase, yeah cash was different, but sent international registered. After over two months I’d pretty much given up, lesson learnt and wasn’t even going to chase it up. I reckon I’ve got one more OS purchase left in me then no more 😂
There’s way more shit sellers out there than quality ones, it’s hard to discern. Hence the value of this site, and asking questions.
This video should be compulsory for any new seed shopper. It’s funny I looked through my old packets and I had his Bruce Banner. Beginners luck or a fluke. I’ve still got some crosses hidden away.

Nice you should make some seeds from those Bruce Banner 😜.

Agree to an extent with the dark horse 🐎 video, but at the same time I feel like it shouldn't be that hard to figure out it was his strain to begin with from a quick Google search. I get where he's coming from but that's the way it will always be, it's all about the money hey..

Top Bottom