Coastal Mary seeds

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
The HSO raspberry diesel ran a few months ago and the mango stick autos (laughing hyena) I'm growing out now are from them.

I've received quite a few orders through CM with no issues. They've fixed minor order mistakes and happily resent.

Mates running out the HSO Chem bombs acquired from cm now as well and they going well.

Goonie is running a bunch of there stuff as well.

Goonie Goat

Curing
User ID
Yeah have bought from them a few times. Got my Mephisto autos from them (Hubbabubbasmelloscope and Chemdogging), their laughing hyena autos are good and as VinD said their customer service is the best, @VinDeezle HSO Raspberry Diesel was a clone copy of the pictures on their site and his Mango Stick looks the goods too

I'm growing out their HSO Bubba Kush at the moment, beanhub green crack and their own brand skunk which is a massive plant. Just chopped the Lil'Stick auto's which were also from CM.

There's a few others here that have bought from them recently too, seeds arrive in 8-10 days from purchase.

Last edited:

Goonie Goat

Curing
User ID
They have a good sale on at the moment 2 for 1 on some stock good variety too
Should mention that they have a rewards system where you can exchange points for coupons off your next orders.
These Coupons should work too 'CANNABEARD25' or 'ARCADIA25', the coupon alone basically paid for the shipping last time I ordered from them, spewing because I forgot to use it on my first purchase but still got a good deal with their sales. St. Patrick's day, Valentine's Day, 420, Black Friday, Christmas etc they'll do upto 50% off different brands/breeders, combine that with the coupon and it works out pretty cheap. Should mention the Aeque seeds are just cheap pollen chucks but mostly rip off copies (S2's) of Ethos seeds

Top Bottom