Clones

Bear777

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Obviously it's not like there's local nurseries for such here in oz, one day hopefully. Yes there's the upside down one I suppose. I wonder if such a thing could function here like the member competitions do for seeds, or would this sort of thing be a pm thingy to be able to function or are these thoughts, just pipe dreams for us. Hmmm, does make for some nice dreams though,lol, hopefully not quarantine nightmares.
What's your thoughts on the topic

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
If australia ever goes legal I dream of opening a nursery where I sell all manner of clones, only problem with doing it online would be getting that critical mass of customers that you can keep rolling through the clones before they get too big for the post and have enough revenue to keep mothers is constant veg

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
If australia ever goes legal I dream of opening a nursery where I sell all manner of clones, only problem with doing it online would be getting that critical mass of customers that you can keep rolling through the clones before they get too big for the post and have enough revenue to keep mothers is constant veg

I doubt there would be a market if it were legalised.

It's not really difficult to propogate. ..

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Don't know about that either Billy Boy - many people are lazy and are dumb to boot. They buy seedlings at bummings when the could just buy seeds if the had fucking patience.

Exactly where I was going.

If everyone can do it, the price will be Bunnings cheap…

Unless you have something special which I think legalisation would also make much more unique.

Top Bottom