Blimburn Seeds .

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Goonie Goat

Curing
User ID
I've grown their Gorilla Glue, was pretty happy with it and donated seeds for the comps (reg). I got a bunch of seeds from Cannavault a few years ago, and from what I recall somebody here confirmed they were genuine blimburn seedstock.

I've done some digging and found some comments calling them out for raiding farms and stealing other people's genetics in America years ago.
Morals aside, it seems some of their older stuff could be pretty legit if the story rings true, and some say their Cinderella99 is the only thing like Brothers Grimm C99 who lost theirs after getting raided.

Fast forward to now I think the prices are a bit steep for a white label company. Id rather go with US/Canadian seedbanks that have better chances of getting through

FreoJJ

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
I've grown their Gorilla Glue, was pretty happy with it and donated seeds for the comps (reg). I got a bunch of seeds from Cannavault a few years ago, and from what I recall somebody here confirmed they were genuine blimburn seedstock.

I've done some digging and found some comments calling them out for raiding farms and stealing other people's genetics in America years ago.
Morals aside, it seems some of their older stuff could be pretty legit if the story rings true, and some say their Cinderella99 is the only thing like Brothers Grimm C99 who lost theirs after getting raided.

Fast forward to now I think the prices are a bit steep for a white label company. Id rather go with US/Canadian seedbanks that have better chances of getting through
I see that Whitewiddow Rocks 🇨🇦 sells some of their seeds

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID

Not sure of the revealence, but i 2 got a heap of seeds from cannavaults closing sale and thought they were pretty good. Espec AGG and CINDY 99
Always wondered if brother fox-alot got his AGG from there, remember couple of yrs ago he grew some banging Agg crosses.......unless i'm totally wrong

FreoJJ

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Y
Not sure of the revealence, but i 2 got a heap of seeds from cannavaults closing sale and thought they were pretty good. Espec AGG and CINDY 99
Always wondered if brother fox-alot got his AGG from there, remember couple of yrs ago he grew some banging Agg crosses.......unless i'm totally wrong

Goonie Goat

Curing
User ID
Pretty sure it was Old Fox who confirmed they were legitimate Blimburn seeds, surely his AGG was from Cannavault, could be wrong though

Anyway that's great to hear about the Cindy99, I might have to pop those next for a seed run. Their points system got me hooked 🤣

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Pretty sure it was Old Fox who confirmed they were legitimate Blimburn seeds, surely his AGG was from Cannavault, could be wrong though

Anyway that's great to hear about the Cindy99, I might have to pop those next for a seed run. Their points system got me hooked 🤣
Their Peanut Butter Breath was another excellent go to

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I got a little alien gorilla goin right now weird stumpy plant it’s only in a small pot though very short n squat plant pretty much no stretch hope she smokes up nice she squished between 2 biguns in the middle of both lights so she def coulda been bigger with a bit more care👍View attachment 51469
Me mates running an AGG now and it is a super stout plants. Ran it 12/12 from seed and it probably had the fastest transition into flower I've ever seen...no stretch either. It's only like four weeks old and has set bud already. He's spewing it didn't get veg time considering.
IMG_20240903_073305.jpg

Top Bottom