Benefits Of Medical M & J Benefits Of M J NSW Australia

godshgi

Seedling
User ID
States where medical marijuana is legal have approved it for a varying list of conditions. Depending on where you live, these might include:

• Severe and chronic pain
  • Multiple sclerosis and muscle spasms
  • Severe nausea and vomiting caused by cancer treatment
  • Epilepsy and seizures
  • Alzheimer’s disease
  • Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
  • HIV/AIDS
  • Crohn’s disease
  • Glaucoma
  • Migraine
  • Anorexia
  • Extreme weight loss and weakness (wasting syndrome)
  • Irritable bowel syndrome
  • Post-traumatic stress disorder
It is important to know that many of the uses that states allow aren’t backed by strong scientific evidence. This is partly because researchers find it hard to do studies on a drug that remains illegal under federal law, even when it’s allowed by states.

It’s also important to realize that cannabis is almost always used to treat symptoms — like the muscle spasms of multiple sclerosis and the loss of appetite caused by HIV drugs — rather than the conditions themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
States where medical marijuana is legal have approved it for a varying list of conditions. Depending on where you live, these might include:

• Epilepsy and seizures
  • Alzheimer’s disease
  • HIV/AIDS
  • Crohn’s disease
  • Glaucoma
  • Migraine
  • Anorexia
It is important to know that many of the uses that states allow aren’t backed by strong scientific evidence. This is partly because researchers find it hard to do studies on a drug that remains illegal under federal law, even when it’s allowed by states.

It’s also important to realize that cannabis is almost always used to treat symptoms — like the muscle spasms of multiple sclerosis and the loss of appetite caused by HIV drugs — rather than the conditions themselves.
Also approved for: uncontrollably high sex drive (nympho) - actually know a chick on the Gold Coast who is prescribed it for this very condition but it doesn't seem to help her too much - she still will root anything that moves ............

SAW

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
I don’t see to have any of those symptoms or conditions I’m aware of, so it must work?👌

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
What's her number?
Sorry - my mistake - she's actually in Brissie. She told me she advertises on Adult Friend Catcher or whatever it's called. Easy enough to find her there probs. I really wouldn't like to pass on her contact info. She is into dogging - no money involved - meeting up in parks wearing no panties, etc. Actually she's not a bad looking chick considering what she's into. Lol.

Last edited:

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Sorry - my mistake - she's actually in Brissie. She told me she advertises on Adult Friend Catcher or whatever it's called. Easy enough to find her there probs. I really wouldn't like to pass on her contact info. She is into dogging - meeting up in parks wearing no panties, etc. Actually she's not a bad looking chick considering what she's into. Lol.

You are only upselling this bird!! lol

Indy

Misfit
User ID
If youse can't hook up with her. I know of a one-legged hooker that's carrying a bit extra (Hep-C).

Scratch that, just remembered she went (some) toes up, after a hot shot..

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
You are only upselling this bird!! lol
She has an interesting friend who is an involuntary medium in that she relays messages from dead relatives to people via her deceased grandmother but is unaware what is going on when this is, um, going on. It was explained to me like this - she goes into a milk bar to buy something and when she's paying for her loaf of bread or whatever and having a chat to the woman behind the counter, her dead grandma takes over and starts telling the shopkeeper some weird shit of concern to a dead relative of theirs - and when grandma's message is finished, she has no idea what has just gone on but is invariably confronted with someone in tears who has just been told incredibly profound, deeply personal stuff. Pretty weird, hey ?

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
If youse can't hook up with her. I know of a one-legged hooker that's carrying a bit extra (Hep-C).

Scratch that, just remembered she went (some) toes up, after a hot shot..
Not my type Indy. She's a fun and crazy chick all the same.

Last edited:

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
She has an interesting friend who is an involuntary medium in that she relays messages from dead relatives to people via her deceased grandmother but is unaware what is going on when this is, um, going on. It was explained to me like this - she goes into a milk bar to buy something and when she's paying for her loaf of bread or whatever and having a chat to the woman behind the counter, her dead grandma takes over and starts telling the shopkeeper some weird shit of concern to a dead relative of theirs - and when grandma's message is finished, she has no idea what has just gone on but is invariably confronted with someone in tears who has just been told incredibly profound, deeply personal stuff. Pretty weird, hey ?

She sounds way less interesting than the nympho friend. lol

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID

• Epilepsy and seizures
  • Alzheimer’s disease
  • HIV/AIDS
  • Crohn’s disease
  • Glaucoma
  • Migraine
  • Anorexia

SOLD. I notice you have a local drop off option. I'll sample $50 worth thanks How soon can you drop by my place? I'll pay cash on delivery. Do I need to show you my medical script?

Beil

Curing
Community Member
User ID
SOLD. I notice you have a local drop off option. I'll sample $50 worth thanks How soon can you drop by my place? I'll pay cash on delivery. Do I need to show you my medical script?
Fuck, it's minimum $110/Q
Post in thread 'What are you smoking?'
https://www.theserratededge.com/forum/threads/what-are-you-smoking.9/post-135543

Is this the same? Cheaper than this thread, which go for $380/oz in one example, plus more strains than physically possible
That definitely wasn't from the thread OP lol.

LOAF

Germinating
Community Member
User ID
Also approved for: uncontrollably high sex drive (nympho) - actually know a chick on the Gold Coast who is prescribed it for this very condition but it doesn't seem to help her too much - she still will root anything that moves ............
Ummmmm.......

Whats her number brother im on goldy

Top Bottom