Balanced, CBD to THC seeds

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
G'day. I'm looking for some balanced cbd/thc seeds to try for my daughter. Looking for something with balanced/near equal amounts of cbd/thc ratios. Photoperiod fems only please. Happy to pay/swap if anyone in TSE has something suitable?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

med180

Baked
Community Member
User ID
G'day. I'm looking for some balanced cbd/thc seeds to try for my daughter. Looking for something with balanced/near equal amounts of cbd/thc ratios. Photoperiod fems only please. Happy to pay/swap if anyone in TSE has something suitable?
7east has a few varieties, some of which were decently strong from memory

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Cant help ya right now but I am planning on running some 1:1 CBD/THC seeds this summer and making some fems from them
I managed to get some Mango haze cbd from mr nice and a seedsman cream n cheese that I will play with
hoping to have some ready earlyish 2025

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Hey Fox alot, might be able 2 help out with some of Kneeko's 1=1 peach autos....oh oh...just realized u looking 4 photo fems......this message will self destruct in 10 seconds

med180

Baked
Community Member
User ID
On a similar but different line , I was just given a script for high cbg flower with less than 1% thc/cbd supposed to be relaxing with no stone. After my several months abstaining it should be interesting to try

Top Bottom