Anyone have any pollen they will swap for seeds/cash?

Yowie2.02318

Blooming
User ID
Chasing some pollen , don’t exactly have any preference, but I will be crossing it with either my femd green crack or a femd Northern Lights

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Yeah mate maybe a little more discreet wouldn't go astray , I'm gathering sugar sent you seeds , could be wrong
Thats not a normal thing for a new member to have this done , I'd be wary personally who ever they came from
Be careful you never know who's watching

Yowie2.02318

Blooming
User ID
Yeah mate maybe a little more discreet wouldn't go astray , I'm gathering sugar sent you seeds , could be wrong
Thats not a normal thing for a new member to have this done , I'd be wary personally who ever they came from
Nah they are my seeds, got from MSNL just regret not getting any regular seeds I never thought of crossing this year but I change my mind so much it’s not funny anymore, I’ve been thru 3 tents since Nov

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Fair enough , some of us being doing this a long long time and never had to fight the law
Being discreet is a big reason why
Good luck with your grows

Sugar

Baked
User ID
bloody tic tac got it wrong again
why did you 'gather' I sent seeds to him?
and what if i did is it to you?
bloody dick weed :D

Clementine

Blooming
User ID
Nah they are my seeds, got from MSNL just regret not getting any regular seeds I never thought of crossing this year but I change my mind so much it’s not funny anymore, I’ve been thru 3 tents since Nov

All this time I thought I was playing musical cards with sooty...
Picked up on it towards the end. Is in fact a different member.
Sugar was who I was referring too with the music bye the way. Half my luck.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
All this time I thought I was playing musical cards with sooty...
Picked up on it towards the end. Is in fact a different member.
Sugar was who I was referring too with the music bye the way. Half my luck.
Hey Clem :)
hope you are going well and i also hope the music in relation to me you speak about above, is complimentary toward me.
Take care and God bless mate x

Clementine

Blooming
User ID
Cheers sugar :)

I try for it to be so. But at times it comes out all wrong. I think simply stated it's a piss poor way of communicating, if intended to do so. I can only hope that the things that are posted on this website and others, including the music, is the same. This, half the time, doesn't seam to be the case.

Either way, hope your doing well too mate. :)

Last edited:

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Really clem? A piss poor way of communicating? Could of thought otherwise mate! Leave me out of ya bullshit hey...

Top Bottom