Baked
User ID

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Bloody hell. Been under me rock for too long. I'm blown away at the price of those RDWC kits.

You sure you're not up to the task of throwing your own system together, Red? Without the chiller, I'd reckon most could build a 4 bucket system for under $250 these days.

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
User ID
Question: These RDWC rigs seem like a lot of cost, effort, and maintenance. How is the end result any better than just coco/perlite?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Question: These RDWC rigs seem like a lot of cost, effort, and maintenance. How is the end result any better than just coco/perlite?
The end result is no different it's just the veg faze is a lot quicker.
Yeah they a lot of work if they are not automated properly.
One power outage for 8 hours or more in the heat and ya whole grow can be totally fucked.
My mate has one of the most elaborate and expensive setups I've seen and when it works its awesome but I've also seen him fuck 2 crops because he was away at work and something went wrong.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
So the cheapest rdwc system I can buy pre built is this one here I’m a lazy fuck and can’t be bothered building one thoughts?

instructions here
Current culture is what me mate runs and he reckons they the best on the market.

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Current culture is what me mate runs and he reckons they the best on the market.
I rang up a few hydroponic stores the cheapest they can do that system for was 2k and one of the owners from the hydroponic store said if I can get that system for $1600 to jump on it so I did

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Bloody hell. Been under me rock for too long. I'm blown away at the price of those RDWC kits.

You sure you're not up to the task of throwing your own system together, Red? Without the chiller, I'd reckon most could build a 4 bucket system for under $250 these days.
Yea can’t be fucked building one I’m lazy lol
I’ve already got a chiller I’ve got a Teco HY150 6201439C-8DE8-499A-8742-40DA1FAC550E.png

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I rang up a few hydroponic stores the cheapest they can do that system for was 2k and one of the owners from the hydroponic store said if I can get that system for $1600 to jump on it so I did
So which one did ya buy??

Top Bottom