AIR CONDITIONED ROOM is all I have to dry.

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Morning Tse
Well it's nearly time to wind up the Northern Lights #5
Still drinking 2 litres a day each.
QUESTION:
I have a 3.6 x 3.0 Bedroom with 1 window facing south and a new wall mounted air conditioner. How do I prepare this room to dry utilizing air con etc .
Any advice on drying process.
Cheers
Peace

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
This is easily said, then done,
but If you can get the room closest to 22c and 58% humidity while drying. You be preserving the trichomes and this helps hold some flavours in the flowers. Good luck as a stable environment is hard to achieve 100% of the time, when home growing.
👍 👌

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
This is easily said, then done,
but If you can get the room closest to 22c and 58% humidity while drying. You be preserving the trichomes and this helps hold some flavours in the flowers. Good luck as a stable environment is hard to achieve 100% of the time, when home growing.
👍 👌
Holy shit @Kloud9 ur quick .
Love it.
Thanks man that's sounds pretty easy.
Would it work if I hang a potato bag around each one with both ends open ??

User ID
Morning Tse
Well it's nearly time to wind up the Northern Lights #5
Still drinking 2 litres a day each.
QUESTION:
I have a 3.6 x 3.0 Bedroom with 1 window facing south and a new wall mounted air conditioner. How do I prepare this room to dry utilizing air con etc .
Any advice on drying process.
Cheers
Peace
I just found some old wood i had laying around and knocked up a makeshift hanger / Dehydrator (for mushrooms), It might be to small for your needs but i guess you could upscale it a bit i have Air blowing ever slightly not on the buds to keep air moving around a little
Anyway though maybe it might spark some thought for the future.

Attachments

• 20230123_170936.jpg
    20230123_170936.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 24
  • 20230123_171141.jpg
    20230123_171141.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 24

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
I just found some old wood i had laying around and knocked up a makeshift hanger / Dehydrator (for mushrooms), It might be to small for your needs but i guess you could upscale it a bit i have Air blowing ever slightly not on the buds to keep air moving around a little
Anyway though maybe it might spark some thought for the future.
Howdy @Bigfoot
Is that some screen under branches ?

Top Bottom