20 years in the making

Beil

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Now then, UK expat here, smoked for like 11 years then gave up about 9 years ago. Spent most of those 11 years dreaming and reading about growing, but lived at home so no go.
These days, my wife has taken to partaking to help her sleep (after the meds Dr prescribed just didn't really do anything).. (which is fucking hilarious as i chose to stop everything 9 years ago for her (actually a good thing)). I rarely partake any more, I think I had had some about 2 times in her last half oscar she had for a month and a bit.
Anyway, doing the usual rounds about looking at sourcing seeds and sussing out the aussie schedule.
Will be growing outside in 50L pots, following the daylight (although autoflowering seem good for quick grows).
Honestly just looking forward to seeing how I can grow weed, my lawns, veggies and garden in general are a literal hobby so this is just another piece of the puzzle.
Anyway, hi đź‘‹

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

BigRobbo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
G'day Beil, Welcome mate hope you find it as rewarding as I have here both for learning and a good laugh from time to time..

Top Bottom