❓️So many choices❓️

LOAF

Germinating
Community Member
User ID
Sup peoples just wondering what everyones thoughts were on all the different smoking/vaping methods, utensils, vaporisers etc and which ones to try or avoid? I cant smoke bongs anymore after 25yrs and it fucken shits me to tears so ive been looking for alternatives. Im fairly impatient + I like getting STONED not fuckin about playing with tools n gadgets or gently sampling the terpens n flavour profile like some new age woke @#%÷&$@₩€°¡. No offense to anyone just explaining what im looking for, so if anyone has any suggestions, advice or just wanna tell me to fuck off! Plz feel free to add it here... Thanks

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Goonie Goat

Curing
User ID
Sup peoples just wondering what everyones thoughts were on all the different smoking/vaping methods, utensils, vaporisers etc and which ones to try or avoid? I cant smoke bongs anymore after 25yrs and it fucken shits me to tears so ive been looking for alternatives. Im fairly impatient + I like getting STONED not fuckin about playing with tools n gadgets or gently sampling the terpens n flavour profile like some new age woke @#%÷&$@₩€°¡. No offense to anyone just explaining what im looking for, so if anyone has any suggestions, advice or just wanna tell me to fuck off! Plz feel free to add it here... Thanks
Mighty plus gets good reviews, recently bought one before the ban and seems to work okay, gotta clean some parts fairly often though (like a bong but more intricate).
Was thinking of getting a dynavap also since they seem fairly simple as it's just a matter of packing it up and heating with a torch, but they would still be a bit harsh.
Well done on giving up smoking, I had to do the same after lung collapsed and other dramas

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Tinymight2 vape is the closest vape to a bong I've ever used.

Last edited:

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I’ve used mighty + and really liked it.

But vaping was bad on my lungs. I had to stop after a few months. I was coughing until it felt like a rib broke.
And I smoke ciggies and binge and pipes and joints no issue.

Shame because I loved the high from vaping and it makes an ounce of weed last a long time.

Not sure why or if it’s just me.

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Tinymight2 vape is the closest vape to a bong I've ever used.
Interesting video, i only smoke weed spliffs so did a bit of googling about vapes and came across the following on a health site -

Safer ways to consume marijuana include edibles, sublingual products, and suppositories.

don’t suppose anyones tried the old ‘weed up the arse’ route and is willing to share with the rest of us 🤣

One Drop

Curing
User ID
8065C642-98B8-483C-AE40-F8195F98A48A.jpegI’m about to upgrade to the mighty plus had the crafty plus 3 years now and it has never let me down but for the battery time hence the upgrade to the mighty you can’t go wrong with either of these two vapes mate they have them on the product list on my medical cannabis site there down to 400 bucks for script holders . Good luck on your search and good man kicking the bongs down the road well done 👍.OD

Dingo2023

Germinating
User ID
I’ve used mighty + and really liked it.

But vaping was bad on my lungs. I had to stop after a few months. I was coughing until it felt like a rib broke.
And I smoke ciggies and binge and pipes and joints no issue.

Shame because I loved the high from vaping and it makes an ounce of weed last a long time.

Not sure why or if it’s just me.
Hey Harry,You would not be sucking on that vape to hard LOL, As the same shit happens to me if I hit the vape to hard I cough my gut's up as well an I have a T2 - Qaroma plus a volcano hybred an I put them both through a water pipe or bong to help cool the vapor down for me ,I ain't to keen on coughing my gut's up lol at any time, But at the young age of 70yr I still love my cannabis an have found it to be one of the best pain killers around as it has no really bad side effects on me.
Big pharma medication is what's killing me Morphine /Fentanyl/ Ordine -10 =Liquid morphine I could keep rattling of names you all know what I am talking about it's all bad shit but that is all big pharma has to offer an now big pharma is messing with the weed. 30% -32% THC what a load of crap .

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Hey Harry,You would not be sucking on that vape to hard LOL, As the same shit happens to me if I hit the vape to hard I cough my gut's up as well an I have a T2 - Qaroma plus a volcano hybred an I put them both through a water pipe or bong to help cool the vapor down for me ,I ain't to keen on coughing my gut's up lol at any time, But at the young age of 70yr I still love my cannabis an have found it to be one of the best pain killers around as it has no really bad side effects on me.
Big pharma medication is what's killing me Morphine /Fentanyl/ Ordine -10 =Liquid morphine I could keep rattling of names you all know what I am talking about it's all bad shit but that is all big pharma has to offer an now big pharma is messing with the weed. 30% -32% THC what a load of crap .
Ha probably. Might pull it out now and have a try. A gentler try.

Dingo2023

Germinating
User ID
Look into all the different cooling and water pipe attachments that can be used with it. I have had the same issue and have been looking into the different cooling options
Ya there is no shortage of water cooling devices for most of the vapes out there now day''s.

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
What kindda vape have you got,
The first 1 was just a cheap eBay 1 the second 1 was a crafty gave it away😂😂😂 just could not come at it but as porky suggested maybe I should of tried a bit longer I can’t even puff on them fruity nicotine vapes the kids have they make me cough like mad to my lungs just can’t handle it👍

Top Bottom