new grow new grow light ?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Tugboat

Vegetating
User ID

Is height / head room in your space a consideration / constraint? Blackbird has an advantage in terms of minimum hang height from ceiling and being able to get it closer to the canopy whilst maintaining full 4x4 coverage - over their other similar offerings that is … not sure about other brands

Postman pat

Curing
User ID
You guys forget about spiderfarmer? Se7000 way better coverage than hlg, check there website they wrote some great numbers for its specs. From my experience, can say they work amazing (well atleast for one grow) you may have to buy a new driver every run to make sure they don't destroy 12 weeks of hard work but hey if you don't want to buy a driver they will send you a cool utube video to dodgy rewire it hahahaha.

Fred_Hawk

Vegetating
User ID
You guys forget about spiderfarmer? Se7000 way better coverage than hlg, check there website they wrote some great numbers for its specs. From my experience, can say they work amazing (well atleast for one grow) you may have to buy a new driver every run to make sure they don't destroy 12 weeks of hard work but hey if you don't want to buy a driver they will send you a cool utube video to dodgy rewire it hahahaha.
that sounds great weren't they a site sponsor ?

R3za92

Baked
User ID
that sounds great weren't they a site sponsor ?
they are on for the price but you need to be careful with them. They’re cheaply made and you can’t trust the quality. They say they comply with eu and aus standards but that’s mostly a lie.

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
I’ve got a Mars light I’m pretty happy with. Many have an issue with Chinese lights here tho, some can be a bit dodgy.

Top Bottom